Related Posts with Thumbnails

5.6.11

The story of a dog that nobody loved him ever....



1st week: Today, I'm 1 week old! Oh, how wonderful to be part of this world!!! How beautiful the life is!

1st month: My mom is looking after me pretty well! She's a great mom!!!

2 months old: Today, they took us away from our mom... She was so upset and with her eyes she was telling me goodbye... Well, I hope my new "human" family, will look after me as good as my mom did!

4 months old: I grow up so fast, I'm very curious, I pay attention to everything! There are some children in the house, they are like my "little brothers"! We play a lot: they pull my tail and I give them some playfuly, weak, harmless bites, just for fun!

5 months old: Today, they yelled at me... My human mom was very angry because I peed in the house... But no one ever told me where to do that...Also, now, I am sleeping in the hall...I feel so blue...

8 months old: I'm a very happy dog!!! I have the warmth of a home, I feel safe, and so protected!!! I think my "human" family really loves me! The back yard is all mine, and some times I give my best self, digging holes in the ground like my ancestors, the wolves, to hide some food! They never try to teach me anything, never, so I suppose everything is cool, everything I do is right!

12 months old: Today, I am 1 year old! I'm an adult dog now! My "mom" and "dad" says that I have been very much bigger than they were expected me to be! Oh, how proud they must be of me!

13 months old: Today they tightened me up with a rope...I can barely move, to reach some sun when I feeel cold or a shadow when the sun is burning... They say that I am ungrateful and they'll be watching at me...I don't understand anything at all, what is happening to me?

15 months old: Everything has changed now...They keep me locked on the terrace all the time... I feel so very much alone... My "human" family don't want me anymore... Some times, they forget that I might be thirsty and hungry... And when there is rain, I have no roof above my head...

16 months old: Today they took me from the terrace! I was sure that "mom" and "dad" had forgiven me! I was jumping around and I was so happy, so very much happy!!! My tail was moving like crazy! Yes they forgave me! And now we will all go for a ride with their car! We were on the highway, far away from home and then they stopped, they opened the door and I jumped out, waiting for them to come and play with me and spend the rest of the day all together in the country! I don't understand why they shut the door and run away(?)... "Hey, listen, wait!", I barked! They forgot me!... I run, I run behind the car with all my strength! My agony was growing bigger and bigger and I began to understand while I could hardly breath from the running and they didn't stop, that they had left me!...

17 months old: In vain I was trying to find my way back home... I'm all alone and I feel lost. In my wondering, I meet people with a golden heart who look at me in sorrow and give me some food. I thank them with my eyes, from deep inside of my heart. I wish they take me with them. I'd be as faithful as no other dog could ever be! But they just say "poor little dog, he must have been lost!"...

18 months old: Few days ago, I was walking outside a school where I saw many children, young and some older ones, like my "little brothers". I came closer to them just in case they were my "little brothers" indeed, but some of the younger ones, laughing aloud, they threw me so many stones, just to see "who can better find the target"... One of these stone hit my eye, and since then, I cannot see anything at all with that eye...

19 months old: It's unbelievable! When I was better looking, people were sorry for me and some were giving me food some times... Now I'm skinny and weak and I look awful... I've lost my eye and people chase me and kick me and hit me with the cleaners when I try to find a shadow to get some rest...

20 months old: I'm so weak that I hardly move...Today, while trying to get across the street, a car hit me... I was in the "walking zone" trying to cross the street, and I will never forget the "full of satisfaction eyes" of the driver when he hit me, I am sure he was congratulating himself for running over me... I wish he had killed me! But he just broke both my back legs... The pain was so unbearable... My legs dint listen to me and after a huge effort, I crawled on the grass on the side of the road. 10 days now, I'm helpless under the burning sun, the heavy rain, in the cold with no food... I can't even move now... Ohhh, the pain is so unbearable...I am in a very wet place, and it seems that even my hairs are leaving me... Some people don't see me at all, and some say "don't get close!"... I am almost unconcious, but a minor power from deep inside me, makes me open my eye... The sweetness in her voice made me react! "My poor little dog, my sweet little soul, what they've done to you, why they left you like that, who could do something like that to you?" she was saying... A man in a white outfit was with her. He touched me tender and said: "I'm so sorry my lady, the poor dog is not gonna make it... It's better to help him and get him out of the pain and misery"... The kind lady agreed in waterfalls of tears... Trying to do my best, I waved my tail and thanked her, with my one left eye, for helping me to rest in peace at last and get rid the pain
...

While feeling that little pin prick, just before that long sleep, my last thought was: "why I had to be born if nobody wanted me???"....

No comments: